Friday, September 13, 2013

Back to School

Logan and Lauren started preschool this week. This is Lauren's second year and Logan's first. We started with orientation last week. 
   
Here is Logan scoping out his new class at open house
Logan's school has a lift like an elevator to get him down to class. The lift was a little scary at first!


This is Logan's locker (a little obvious I guess!)



Lauren's first day of preschool was Monday. This year she has a new teacher and a new crew of classmates. I think she will do well. 


I

Waiting at the curb for the school bus. 


Here it comes!

What a lucky kid, he gets his own special door onto the bus. He is a little king. Plus he is the cool kid that sits in the back!


See you later bubba! 

This is when I lost it in tears! Lauren was almost in tears as well. She wanted to go with him to help him at school. She is the best sis ever! 


Here are some play by plays from Logan's nurse. She said he stayed awake almost the entire time! 


The day has come to an end! Little man is exhausted. Mission accomplished!


Welcome home Logan. If he only knew how much Lauren missed him. She pestered me the entire time he was gone asking when he would be home. It was a new and confusing experience for  her. Normally Logan stays at home with Joel or his nurse while Lauren and I go out. Otherwise he is with us. Today he was not at home and not with us! 

We all survived. I pulled it together after he left for school. Lauren finally calmed down when he came home. I don't think I have ever seen her give him so many kisses. Those two have such a special bond!

The rest of the preschool week was smooth. Lauren is making friends and Logan is supplying us with endless amounts of artwork from class! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment