Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Lauren's Birthday

Last Friday was Lauren's 4th birthday. We made a trek to Fargo to visit with my family. The kids had a great weekend. Logan did so well and had a very healthy trip! We went to the Fargo Fall Fest. Lauren and her cousin Maddie played in the bouncy castle, went on the slide, painted pumpkins, rode ponies, and played with animals at the petting zoo. It was cold and windy (go figure, its Fargo) so Logan and I headed back to my parents. The rest of the crew went go-carting. To my surprise, Lauren had a blast! I thought she would be scared, boy I was wrong. She had a good birthday weekend and returned home with a ton of toys. Now it is time for me to purge her toy box!
















Tomorrow Logan goes in for his wheelchair fitting. We should be bringing it home with us! I will post photos as soon as I can. We have been waiting a handful of months for this. so exciting!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Rachel... this is the first time I am coming to your blog. Your family is adorable. Logan and Lauren both look so sweet. Lauren really looks like you and your sisters. I will need to catch up on your story and keep Logan and your family in my prayers. Love, Andrea

    ReplyDelete