Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Rollover, rollover!

Guess what?

Logan rolled from his stomach to his back tonight! This is a skill he lost after getting his feeding tube a year ago. He had mastered rolling from back to stomach but would get stuck like a beached whale! 

I came home from work this evening and Joel said he must have rolled over because when he had seen him last he was on his stomach and when he returned to the living room he was on his back. Before I knew it, he was showing off in front of me! No wonder he has been so crabby on his tummy lately! He was trying to roll. I am such a proud mommy tonight! The whole family was cheering him on. I hope he knows how proud we are! He did tucker out quickly so the rolling stopped but I can't wait for tomorrow. I will attempt to videotape him and put it on the blog.

If I owned a newspaper, this would be front page news! Mastering new skills like this are no easy feat for Logan. He is such a determined little boy. I am amazed by his strength everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment