Thursday, June 14, 2012

MRI

Logan has another MRI schedule next Friday June 22nd. He will also have lab work drawn at that time in an attempt to find a diagnosis. Please send prayers his way that day as he will be sedated for the scan. We hope this round of tests can give us some answers.

On a happy note, Logan will have nurses start taking care of him in July along with Kim our PCA who will be with us until the end of the summer. What am I going to do with all the extra time?? Maybe I will finally have a clean house and get some long overdue projects done!

We picked a color for his wheelchair today -- silver. Joel said no to the bright green saying "that is Packer colors"! His plan is to deck it out with stickers. I can only imagine the sports stickers that will start coming out of the woodwork to decorate his wheelchair with!

We had a busy week with lots of visits to the home. We had the dietician, home health care company, medical supply company, and the budget writer all come out to visit. Our dog Molly was anxious as can be with all the new faces. It didn't faze Logan or Lauren. Today Lauren is sick. Fever all day. This morning she said, "mommy, my bones hurt". I couldn't figure out the source until finally tonight she ate a cheese stick and out it came. Why do kids stand in front of a toilet and proceed to vomit on the floor in front of it?? Hopefully Logan doesn't come down with it. At least if he catches a GI bug we can deal with it considering he has a constantly empty stomach other than meds.

Lastly, I want to thank all of Logan's supporters! I can't believe the response I have gotten from writing this blog. It has been a seamless way to communicate Logan updates to Team Logan! You guys are the best and I mean it!!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment