Saturday, November 10, 2012

Evening update

Logan had a restful day today. He remained well sedated and just slept! This afternoon the doctor made some adjustments to his ventilator but said it was par for the course. Nothing to worry about. I went home this afternoon. I was strongly urged by Logan's doctor to go home and rest. Unfortunately I have caught the crud bug. I arrived home and realized I felt a lot worse than I thought. An evening and night of rest will do me some good. I am no good for Logan if I am sick.

I have had a meltdown or two tonight. It is so hard to be at home where life seems to go on knowing that my baby boy is in the hospital fighting for his life. Okay, that may be a little of a dramatic statement but I guess being on a ventilator is a life saving measure. I hate to leave him even for a few minutes. I worry constantly. I know he is in good hands and Joel is doing a great job.

Tomorrow is a new day! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment